More and more people everyday are taking up blogging, either for fun or for their business or with a serious intention of earning money from their blog. But the initial intimidation of starting a blog is a hurdle for all newbies who are not technologically savvy. Most new bloggers consider blogging to be expensive and confusing. Let me assure you, that this is NOT true!
And to prove my point, I have created a simple tutorial to guide new bloggers overcome all their apprehensions and master the art of creating a blog for themselves in 20 minutes with ease.
All set to start? Click Here To Begin With The First Step.
My name is Sunny Ramchandani, and I have been running my own blog on personal development since 2012. Along with that, I have created several dozens of blogs for my clients world-wide.
Through this site I provide a FREE step-by-step guide for absolute beginners on how to create a blog and earn money. If you want to pursue blogging as a career or hobby then this guide will show you exactly how with the right mentorship and assistance. I will take you by the hand and walk you through the entire process step by step and make it as easy as possible for you to learn how to create a blog and earn money.
If you want to skip the introduction on how to create a blog and earn money and get started learning (and earning) right away then I suggest you jump to the first step dealing with the basics of blogging.
With this easy to follow tutorial you will learn:
- The basics of blogging
- How to setup your blog
- How to configure your blog
- How to install and setup WordPress
- How to start blogging
- How to promote your blog
- How to monetize your blog
It’s all FREE!
While other sites out there that can teach you how to blog charge anywhere from around $100 to $250, I will give you the same information absolutely free of charge.
You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to buy expensive training courses or months long ecourse, or buy expensive coaching programs that promise you the earth and won’t live up to their promises.
You’ll learn how to start blogging today for free. Also, you’ll have access to so many articles and free guides on this site on creating a blog, monetization, marketing, blogging tools and more. You will learn how to create your own blog so you can get started for free and move ahead, and you will not pay me a dime.
And more importantly, unlike most ‘trainers’ and blogs, I’m more than delighted to offer you assistance when you want my personal help.
When learning to blog, a little hand holding goes a long way. So this should be a no-brainer.
Want to jump straight in? Start With Step One.
Why creating a blog is easy
Forget what you have been told and get over the belief that blogging is complicated. Anyone from whatever background, educational status or whatever segment of society can do it.
The steps are really only three… choose a domain name and a web host, install WordPress and begin blogging. And then you can keep it going by posting a few articles now and again.
But I must admit, if you are trying to setup a blog for the first time as a newbie, it can be confusing for you. “How to create a blog and earn money” will be the top most question on your mind.
But with the help of my free tutorial you will be up and running in no time, as I have made it extremely easy to understand how to create a blog and earn money.
Can’t wait to start? Begin With Step One Now!
Who is this guide meant for?
It is for people who want to get started in blogging on the WordPress.org platform, which is what 90% of bloggers use to create their blogs on, this site included. WordPress is the most widely used platform for blogging and websites!
If you are looking for some free tips and guides to learn the steps that will get you off on the right foot, then this is the site you will find it on.
This guide is meant for anyone from whatever background, who are interested in learning how to create a blog and earn money but are not technically savvy to setup their own blog and get it up and running.
If you are having trouble setting up your very first blog, you will learn how to set up a blog easily and if you already have one running, you’ll learn a lot on how to update it and build it fast.
If you see yourself as one amongst such people and can’t wait to start, then Click Here To Go To Step One.
What sets this guide apart from the others
- It’s FREE – while others charge for the same information.
- It shows you how to set up your blog on WordPress.org – the most widely used platform for blogs world-wide.
- Free mentorship and support – rarely found on other guides.
- In-depth and high quality guidance – to take you to the next level.
Benefits of blogging
There are a lot of people raking in so much money from blogging. And even though you won’t be like them overnight, you can surely make money from blogging, if you put out all the stops and work hard.
Easy to learn
It’s not hard to learn how to create a blog and earn money from it or update it. You can get started pretty quickly. You also don’t have to use pricey tools or buy an expensive ecourse. And the best part is you can get started for free.
You will have the chance to meet other like-minded people or bloggers and other people who read your blog and want to befriend you.
Why to stay away from free blogs
Although the guide on this site is free, I strongly recommend that you DO NOT use free platforms like blogger.com and others to create your blog.
I’ll explain why free blogs are not good:
- You could get hacked. Due to the low security system on those free sites, it’s fairly easy for hackers to hack into your website. You will loose your entire blog and end up with all your efforts going down the drain.
- You have no scope of earning from your blog by selling products, services or ad space which are the most common ways of making money. Rather, they earn money from your blog through advertisements and selling, without sharing the profits with you.
- They can ban you or delete your site anytime they want and people are not going to take you professionally. You actually have no rights to the so-called “free” site because it does not belong to you.
- You can’t change the design and other features of your site however you want to. If you don’t have any control over how to mould your own site then you can well imagine how your site will eventually look like.
- Free blogs aren’t absolutely free. Some free blog sites charge you to upgrade and use some of the premium services and features, and some bill you for additional charges, or worse, hidden fees. That, at no stretch of imagination, can be termed free.
- When you sign up for a free blog, your site will have a domain name that is long and boring …Nothing screams “I’m a wannabe” than some weird-looking free domain names. I am sure you would prefer your blog be known as yourblogname.com, right?
A rather much cheaper and safer option would be to have your blog hosted on a server that you can be in full control of and design and use it the way YOU want to. Such web hosting can be got easily for less than $5 a month which will not burn a hole in your pocket. Hosting, these days, are dirt cheap and ROI will give you lots more back. It’s definitely worth it if you want to take blogging seriously.
Why you should start blogging today?
The blogging world is full of competition and is much more competitive than it was back in the early days.
And you never know how more competitive it might get a few years from now. The more you wait, the more money you are leaving on the table.
By taking action now, you can be on your way to starting a business of doing what you love.
Success is for the taking and if you really want it, you will get it.
Focus on helping others, and get started now. It won’t cost you a dime and you got nothing to lose. This will be a step toward your dreams.